 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 487
New MOC: Viracocha space explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 20:25:46 GMT

Hello fellow LEGO-fans!

I have just uploaded pictures of Ceres Spaceworks' latest model: The
Viracocha deep space explorer. Unfortunately bands of rogue Blacktron forces
have tried to capture the ship on its maiden voyage and nothing has been
heard ever since...

Visit http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/viracocha.html for pictures and more
background info. Please: Let me know what you think!

Alexander

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/