 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 481
  simple MOC, moonbase corridor cap

Hi all, Just a very (!) small MOC for the Moonbase project. I'm normally a castle guy, but I wanted to get in on the fun of this group build. Eventually I'll make a whole module, but last night I threw this together. At a convention or such where (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: simple MOC, moonbase corridor cap

(...) Jacob (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: simple MOC, moonbase corridor cap

A very useful and nice MOC. I would think everyone would bring different caps for his or her module, but this uniform cap really makes the project... well... uniform. Also, most caps I have seen don't include windows and now a dead end is suddenly a (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: simple MOC, moonbase corridor cap

(...) Good work. I built 9 yesterday morning, and they worked great! -J +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)