 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 467
    My LEGO Shell Station - Webpages Finally Complete —Scott E. Sanburn
   To All, I have been working on getting some of my webpages back into a better order, and the first ones I wanted to get done are my Shell Station pages, and I am happy to say that I have done that this morning. After a lot of hard work, and a lot of (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: My LEGO Shell Station - Webpages Finally Complete —Mark Jordan
   Hey Scott, That's a great looking station. It really captures the look and feel of those huge new stations built beside the freeways in Australia - totally different to those baby neighbourhood stations which Lego models its stations on. I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: My LEGO Shell Station - Webpages Finally Complete —Scott E. Sanburn
   Mark & All, (...) Thanks! It was a lot of hard work and a lot of $$, but I am very pleased with it. (...) Yes, indeed. I got the 125x series of sets that LEGO made for Shell, and was pretty disappointed on how small it seemed, espeically with the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.michlug)