 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4579
  Texas State Railroad Engine #400

(2 URLs) Gallery> Texas State Railroad Mikado (2-8-2) Engine #400. From the TSRR Website: This locomotive began its career on the Tremont & Gulf Railway, a Louisiana short line. Wearing number 30, it was built by the Baldwin Locomotive Works in (...) (13 years ago, 30-Mar-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #400

Love the details in the cab. Very nice. Looks like the cheese slopes are your friend big time. (13 years ago, 30-Mar-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #400

In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava wrote: <snip> (...) Hey, Tony- This is a fantastic build, and I must say that I totally love your project of building all of the steam engines of a museum. They all look great together; what an exhibition they (...) (13 years ago, 31-Mar-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)