 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4564
  Texas & Pacific #610

(2 URLs) Gallery> The (URL) Texas & Pacific #610> is the sole surviving example of the earliest form of the super-power steam locomotives built by the Lima Locomotive Works from 1925 to 1949. The super-power locomotives were the first to combine a (...) (13 years ago, 31-Jan-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas & Pacific #610

(...) tony i'm not a die-hard train fan but that is a gorgeous, well-detailed model. the informative background text is a nice touch..great job!! ..joseph g (13 years ago, 31-Jan-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas & Pacific #610

(...) Nice work. Clever use of the camera and the suspension on the drivers is great. Benn (13 years ago, 4-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas & Pacific #610

(...) Thanks much! #610 has had a rich history, and one I feel should be told, which is one of the many reasons I modeled her. --Tony (13 years ago, 8-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas & Pacific #610

(...) Thanks Benn. The camera was one of those rare lucid moments where I had pieces on the table and a photo in my hand and things just clicked. As for the suspension... I'm terribly tempted to go back on most of my other steam engines and add them (...) (13 years ago, 8-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)