 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4440
  LEGO iPhone/iPod Touch Rotating Dock

Just added my newest creation to BimP. The LEGO iPhone/iPod Touch Rotating Dock. It's a build that has been on my mind for sometime and I thought it turned out pretty well. Here's a close up pic: (URL) Check out more pics and video at: (URL) (15 years ago, 8-Sep-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: LEGO iPhone/iPod Touch Rotating Dock

(...) Nice iPod accessory! About the anti-sliding part, I'd suggest (URL) and easy to fix. Philo (15 years ago, 9-Sep-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO iPhone/iPod Touch Rotating Dock

(...) Philo, Thanks. I think I have a couple of those in my bins. I might be able to add them to the back and have them rest on the iMac base. Thanks for the kind words and suggestion! “Keep on Building” ---...--- Steven B. Combs, Ph.D. :: Bricks in (...) (15 years ago, 9-Sep-09, to lugnet.general)