 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4440
4439  |  4441
Subject:
LEGO iPhone/iPod Touch Rotating Dock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 23:35:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Just added my newest creation to BimP. The LEGO iPhone/iPod Touch Rotating Dock. It’s a build that has been on my mind for sometime and I thought it turned out pretty well. Here’s a close up pic:

Check out more pics and video at:

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/2009/09/lego-iphoneipod-touch-rotating-dock.html