 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4348
    Fire Station - Modular with Furnished Interior —Dave Sterling
   I built this modular fire station a couple of years ago and am just getting around to posting it now. I started working on this building back in 2004 and it took me about three years to finally get it where I wanted it. I initially had a two-story (...) (16 years ago, 2-Jan-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Fire Station - Modular with Furnished Interior —Eric Sophie
   Heyyy, this is really well done! I liked seeing how you made this, wow, I enjoyed seeing this. Glad you got it posted! Keep up the good work! Eric Sophie (16 years ago, 3-Jan-09, to lugnet.town)