 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4279
  A simple rollercoaster...

This weekend I built a simple rollercoaster together with my youngest son (he's 19 now!). It's nothing compared to the big coasters some others have built, but we did have fun! It only uses 'plain' Lego, old 4.5V train parts, standard bricks, so (...) (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: A simple rollercoaster...

Very nice! I'm glad to see you have made a successful roller coaster. I see you attached all the baseplates together. The firmer your track is the farther and faster your train will run. Now you need to start working on a loop! (...) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A simple rollercoaster...

(...) That's what my son says too, but that will need a larger room than I have at home! I'm putting my hopes in a Lego fest which we will try to organize here in Sweden this autumn. I thought we should try to build something big together, that's (...) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.general)