 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4231
    Eero Saarinen Inspired Church For NBM Display —Richard W. Schamus
   Hey folks, Looks like I have a lot of people interested in what I'm building for the National Building Museum display that's coming up here on the 21st of June here in D.C. It's a church inspired by Eero Saarinen. I myself attended a church much (...) (16 years ago, 17-Jun-08, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Eero Saarinen Inspired Church For NBM Display —Robert Gurskey
     (...) Your minifig construction workers have a serious coffee addiction. (16 years ago, 18-Jun-08, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.schleim)

        Re: Eero Saarinen Inspired Church For NBM Display —Richard W. Schamus
   Well, I'm done and will be taking this to be displayed today. You'll find all the pictures at the link below, just in case you can't make it to the event. Have Fun! C-Ya! Rich (...) (16 years ago, 21-Jun-08, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.schleim)