 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4208
    The Brick Testament - The Temple of Yahweh —Brendan Powell Smith
   WARNING: This post contains links to MOCs illustrating subject matter that may be considered inappropriate for children. (URL) The Brick Testament> website has been updated today with four new illustrated Bible stories covering the two most famous (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

        Re: The Brick Testament - The Temple of Yahweh —Aaron Amatnieks
     <snip> Brendan, Once again your ingenious use of parts has astounded me. (Minifig arm's, yellow flowers,red technic flairings, the barrels as poles etc) There is little I can say, but this. keep up the fantastic work. Off to see what other things (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - The Temple of Yahweh —Kyle Beatty
     That made my day. The last page of Ark Into the Temple totally grossed me out. But in a good way. Are there in fact the prescribed number of pomegranates? If so, I take my hat off to you! It looks like the proprtions are correct, too. (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

         Re: The Brick Testament - The Temple of Yahweh —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) That's one of the things The Brick Testament does best, I would hope. :) (...) To be honest, I didn't actually count the flowers/"pomegranates". I'm pretty sure it's under 200 since I remember I ordered 200 1x1 yellow tiles w/ clip as the (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - The Temple of Yahweh —William Toenjes
   (...) Brendan, Any chance of a picture on brickshelf deconstructing how you made the pillar capitals (ie; what's the skelton underneath all the 1x1 tiles w/top clip? (that's some seeeeriously clever engineering!) (URL) Is Solomon your first featured (...) (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - The Temple of Yahweh —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Thanks, glad you liked those. I don't have an explanatory photo handy, but here's how they're made: The lower two rows use (URL) 33mm wagon wheels> as a skeleton, while the top three rows use (URL) 43mm wagon wheels>. To these wagon wheels, I (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)