 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4157
4156  |  4158
Subject:
Trogladyte V 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 03:12:36 GMT

Hello again!

As I mentioned in my prevoius post, I had a VERY productive week.

I'd been meaning to revisit this beastie for a while now, and yesterday's
blizzard gave me just the impetus I needed.

I present to you the new and improved Trogladyte V 2.0

Primary Config:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12318190@N08/2322931878/

Configs A and C:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12318190@N08/2322932190/