 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4154
    iBook stand —Kyle Beatty
   (URL) iBook stand made of ZNAP> I have been meaning to do this project for years and a reasonable solution popped into my head as I was driving. It took about 5 minutes to assemble and adjust once I had the brainstorm. The edge of the iBook is (...) (17 years ago, 7-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)