 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4154
4153  |  4155
Subject:
iBook stand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 20:45:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

iBook stand made of ZNAP

I have been meaning to do this project for years and a reasonable solution popped into my head as I was driving. It took about 5 minutes to assemble and adjust once I had the brainstorm. The edge of the iBook is cradled nicely by the purple joiners. The underside is supported on broad curves. The screen is vertical when extended to its maximum.