 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4150
4149  |  4151
Subject:
Town diorama and a few new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:45:11 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Our club is doing an Exhibition in Budapest, so finally I had the opportunity to assemble my town diorama I’ve been building for over a year now. The whole layout is much bigger, my stuff is just 25% percent of it.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/50054

A club member suggested that I integrate my vintage stuff into the modern era town by making it a movie shooting. I did some last minute building and came up with some “movie” MOCs. I think I will stick with this concept so I will build some more movie accessories eventually.

Camera Dolly:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/50053

Diesel Generator:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/50052