 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4142
  Three MOCs - space, trains and a vignette

...although only two are actually new. Estonian Hopper (URL) Well this one isn't new but I've finally taken photos of my old Estonian hopper design. Seven-wide and mixing new and old brown. Street Fashion (URL) My attempt at capturing the (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Three MOCs - space, trains and a vignette

(...) Holy crap, Tim! Your renderings are so totally excellent! And the MOCs aren't too bad, either;-) I like the Schleimed log bricks-- it's always a nice effect. But seriously, you've GOT to make a tutorial or whatever on how you achieve those (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Three MOCs - space, trains and a vignette

(...) The two-tone brown works well, and bonus points for part usage. Tres vool. (...) A frog as hair? Nice work! What next? A rat? Most impressed by the sign in the background. Vool. (...) A nice shape, but I get the feeling that the blockiness (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Three MOCs - space, trains and a vignette

--snip-- (...) Thanks. (...) Unfortunately I've probably forgotten half of them. I remember that having a realistic background can add a lot to an 'lifelike' render. These days I'm much more impatient and go for a more cartoony feel which takes much (...) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Three MOCs - space, trains and a vignette

(...) Thanks Richie. It's unfortunate the two-toning doesn't show so well on the photo as it does in real life. (...) Might be able to work that to make a good mullet. (...) It took a lot of thought. (...) I'm sorry that I used too many colours. (...) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)