 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4116
  PCS Industries Cargo Center

(URL) PCS Industries (PCSI) Cargo Center 03> is a small cargo facility located on the eastern edge of Moonbase Alpha. Originally it was a supply station for the PCS government in the First Lunar War and was purchased by PCS Industries as part of the (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: PCS Industries Cargo Center

(...) Very well done. I like the lights outside of the large ground-level door. It is nice to see a big utilitarian space base that looks used and useful - not a sterile large block. -Matt :) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS Industries Cargo Center

(...) Excellent work! I love the industrial look of this MOC. The landing pad area looks somewhat like an off-shore oil platform. Very cool! The way you did the round supports is very cool and they look great. I also really liked the design of the (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jan-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)