 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4035
4034  |  4036
Subject:
The Mercurials comic - Chapter 1 Complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:13:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings all! Episode 1:6 of “The Mercurials” online photo graphic novel has been posted, completing Chapter 1: The Fell of Dark. We’ve also posted a zip file that contains all of Chapter 1 as one seamless story (nearly 330 “pages”) as well as some of the scripts, Before/After shots to give you a sense of how we compose the frames, and a LEGO designer file for the micro scale version of the ship. As always, we love to get comments on our blog if you have any thoughts or questions.

http://www.themercurials.net - The site

http://www.themercurials.net/episodes - Go right to the Episodes page.

I hope you enjoy the unfolding story!

--Tom