 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4022
    My layout —Akos Kostyan
   This is what I have built for TSL 2007. It took about 4 months. The houses are Café Corner compatible. I had some houses from before but when Café Corner was released I decided to give it a try. The houses only have facades to save on bricks (money) (...) (17 years ago, 31-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: My layout —Jason Spears
     (...) Gorgeous work. Very impressive. I left some individual comments, but overall, excellent buildings. I like the detailing in the ground floor and the compactness of the buildings for travel. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: My layout —Nathan Todd
     A very nice layout! It yields quite a pleasantly imposing town. Great work and lovely to see such quality on such a scale! God Bless, Nathan (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: My layout —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) Excellent work! You've gotten a ton of texture in those buildings as well as lots of other great details. Excellent use of dark tan on the facade. I am hoping to see more elements in this color soon. I also like your streets. Those 8x16 tiles (...) (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

         Re: My layout —Tommy Armstrong
     (...) Well I am no master builder like the other commenters--in fact I hardly build anything at all. But I have seen literally thousands of creations, so consider myself a pretty good judge. This is an absolutely first rate layout. Nicely conceived (...) (17 years ago, 27-Sep-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: My layout —Akos Kostyan
   Thanks for the comments! Actually I'm not too confident about my LEGO-building "talent" so this kind of feedback is really important to me. (I guess I'm not the only LEGO builder who is like that.) Not to mention that Jonathan Lopez is my favorite (...) (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: My layout —Ted Godwin
   Love this planner! I have often thought it would be a good tool to "see" what is being built. I had one small nit to pick about an otherwise totally gorgeous layout: Are the sidewalks raised up at all? I cannot see any sort of curb. (17 years ago, 27-Sep-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)