 Town / 9916
Re: My layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:34:29 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Akos Kostyan wrote:
   This is what I have built for TSL 2007. It took about 4 months. The houses are Café Corner compatible. I had some houses from before but when Café Corner was released I decided to give it a try. The houses only have facades to save on bricks (money) and space (money).

Layout: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/36666

Excellent work! You’ve gotten a ton of texture in those buildings as well as lots of other great details. Excellent use of dark tan on the facade. I am hoping to see more elements in this color soon.

I also like your streets. Those 8x16 tiles look sweet when used like that. I have used them for alleys and more recently a parking lot for a warehouse, but not for streets.

This is really looking good!

Best,

Jonathan
Well I am no master builder like the other commenters--in fact I hardly build anything at all. But I have seen literally thousands of creations, so consider myself a pretty good judge. This is an absolutely first rate layout. Nicely conceived and wonderfully executed.They work very well together.

Tommy Armstrong www.brickengraver.com

One does not have to be a novelist to appreciate a novel or a musician to appreciate music.