 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3993
    Thinking Outside The Box —John Cooper
   Several months ago I built some LEGO SOMA puzzle cubes with six smooth sides. Now it was time to build something to store the cubes in. I saw that a few years ago Eric Harshbarger built a SOMA cube and nice storage box. Not wanting to just copy (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !

        Re: Thinking Outside The Box —Doug Dropeskey
   (...) Build it in yellow, turn it on it's side, and you have Pac Man. You could even hide a ghost inside! -Doug (17 years ago, 14-Jul-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)