 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3991
  By any other name...

I finally built something. Not a spaceship, nor a building. Not micro, or minifig scale. (URL) Been wanting to build a rose (that sounds SO odd) for at least two years because the design challenge is really interesting: how go you get a medium that (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !

  Re: By any other name...

(...) From a fellow rosebuilder, I say well done, Joe! I especially like the way you've incorporated many useless (to me, anyway) wedge plates. You've created a nice, tight pack of petals. Now, back to the Journal! :-) JOHN (17 years ago, 13-Jul-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)