 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3991
3990  |  3992
Subject:
By any other name...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 07:28:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I finally built something.

Not a spaceship, nor a building. Not micro, or minifig scale.

Been wanting to build a rose (that sounds SO odd) for at least two years because the design challenge is really interesting: how go you get a medium that likes 90-degree angles to do something that suggests curves?

It took three tries and an all-nighter to do this. This design can be done with white and yellow parts too, although I drained my supply of red tiles with clips on this single rose.

The gallery is here, post moderation or here at Flickr.

Comments welcome!

Later,

Joe Meno (who is working on BrickJournal stuff, but needed a break:-))