 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 396
  AT-AT MOC

After oh-so-long, my latest AT-AT model finally has a page of its own. But that's not all! If you act now, you'll also see previous never before seen versions of my AT-AT, dating back to 1995! (URL) appearance at BrickFest 2002 (which featured a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars) !!

  Re: AT-AT MOC

The best at-at i've seen IMO. Great creation ! --Terry (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT MOC

(...) Thanks. I did just that. And I also enjoyed seeing the progression of skill from one model to the next. An outstanding trip. -- Terry K -- (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT MOC

(...) Just awesome. Every detail is covered. I just wasted my whole lunch hour looking at all your pictures. Any plans for articulated knees? I had no idea the Imperials had been using the AT-AT so long ago: (URL) J (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT MOC

(...) I tried a few things, but with little luck, since the weight of the AT-AT combined with the extremely skinny legs makes it rather hard to fit in an articularted joint. But I'm open to suggestions! (...) (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT MOC

(...) Have you considered a worm gear and 24 or 40 tooth gear mounted internally? Not exactly "articulated," but at least "poseable." best LFB (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT MOC

(...) Yep-- in fact that was the 2nd attempt I made, but wasn't able to fit it nicely inside the 2-stud width. The only bit of play with that width you've got is due to the fact that you can "cap" the knees as I've done to get away with a little bit (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT MOC

(...) What, you mean it doesn't really walk???? :-) Fantastic detailed model. I've really got to have another go at an AT-AT too. Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT MOC

Seen it and still couldn't believe the details inside! Makes ours look puny by comparison. :( (URL) & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT MOC

Dave! That is AWESOME!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! humbled - humbled! COOOOOOOl!!!! Awwwwww man! e www.mylegomaster.com (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT MOC

Holy Wow! I am struck with aw! That is phenominal! I am just amazed Dave! So streamlined, yet so deatailed with accuracy. Now you just need to make another so the invasion scene will be complete! Later Tim (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT MOC

(...) Well, I didn't make another one, but Shaun did :) And probably sometime this weekend I'll be posting pictures of the Hoth Assault at BrickFest 2002 (2 AT-AT's, 1 AT-ST, 4 Snowspeeders, 1 X-Wing, 2 TaunTauns, 4 Rebel Turrets, 5 Speeder Bikes, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)