 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 390
389  |  391
Subject:
The movie posters open project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.animation, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 01:55:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all!

I'm proud to announce this project is now open.  It's pretty simple and i
think most can enjoy it.  for more informations, don't hesitate to write to
me or post here on lugnet so everyone can read your question and my answers.

The open project: Everybody can send me their poster redone with the LEGO
style and if they respect a few criterias, I'll do a page for it and the
poster will be credited to the creator of the poster. To submit a poster,
you have to respect the following points: the poster must be the closest
possible to the original one, in the movie's original language. No
translations! It is permitted to modify the Minifigs, but not too much. It's
also better to change the actors' names, but not the title. That's all! To
submit a poster, send me an email to tprosper@rotule.qc.ca with your full
name, a short text on your work and the files in jpg format of the original
poster and your adaptation.

http://www.rotule.qc.ca/lego.html

Have fun!

Terry