 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3897
3896  |  3898
Subject:
Three little MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:38:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

(Click pics for BS)

Flickr

Hi all,

A few MOCs (although the Forklift is more an EOC given the number of people I borrowed from). The freight car is a Cawoods wagon in British Fuel(s) paint. The forklift is based on work from Alban Nanty, Phillipe Label and misterzumbi so basically my contribution is the fork and lift. And the street cleaner is a Mathieu Yno Azura.

Tim