 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3877
  Gig

(2 URLs) Gig --- A gig is a small horse vehicle used as a run-about for one person. Being small and light it was fast and it was used by doctors and veterinarians. With only 2 wheels is was ideally suited for the paved but narrow and winding roads (...) (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, FTX) !

  Re: Gig

(...) I am certainly no expert, but I like it. I think it looks good and you just taught me what they're called. Thanks! The only thing I might consider doing differently is putting tiles on the black section to remove the studs. Looks great! Best, (...) (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Gig

Christopher Templin (...) An impressive little piece. I especially like the way you connected the reins. Just a recommendation, but I would add one of the black or brown briefcases as a doctor's bag. (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Gig

(...) Thank you Jonathan, I will follow your suggestion. However what I would really like to do is this: (URL) Christian (17 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Gig

(...) Now, that is fabulous. I'd strongly recommend forgetting my suggestion. :o) Wow. That is nice. Jonathan (17 years ago, 9-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Gig

(...) Unfortunately that particular windscreen doesn't come in black, only transparent colors :-( Christian (17 years ago, 9-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)