 Town / 9672
Re: Gig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 13:05:31 GMT

In lugnet.town, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen wrote:

   Gig

Building horse drawn vehicles is intirely new to me, so please let me know what you think,
Christian

I am certainly no expert, but I like it. I think it looks good and you just taught me what they’re called. Thanks!

The only thing I might consider doing differently is putting tiles on the black section to remove the studs.

Looks great!

Best, Jonathan
Thank you Jonathan, I will follow your suggestion. However what I would really like to do is this:

Christian

Now, that is fabulous. I’d strongly recommend forgetting my suggestion. :o)

Wow. That is nice.

Jonathan