 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3799
3798  |  3800
Subject:
Space Police I Retriever
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 00:57:53 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Flickr

BS (when modded)

Dan Rubin is currently running a competition over on CSF for “mashups” of classic space themes with sci-fi spaceships. The Retriever is my entry mixing Space Police I with a Retriever Boat from Starship Troopers. Since I know there’s a bunch of people into the old stuff I figured I’d post it to Lugnet too. Hope you like it.

Tim