 Space / 40857
Re: Space Police I Retriever
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 01:10:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Timothy Gould wrote:

Flickr

BS (when modded)

Dan Rubin is currently running a competition over on CSF for “mashups” of classic space themes with sci-fi spaceships. The Retriever is my entry mixing Space Police I with a Retriever Boat from Starship Troopers. Since I know there’s a bunch of people into the old stuff I figured I’d post it to Lugnet too. Hope you like it.

Tim

Nice work! The colour scheme and the style of ship work well together. The juxtapositioning of old and new elements yields an interesting form!

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Richie Dulin