 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3780
    1 metre tall xmas tree —Pete White
   My NLSO requested a LEGO xmas tree in December last year. It ended up at just over a metre tall. I used one of my towers as the basis for the shape and totally enclosed it in brown and green elements. Of course the trunk is abnormally large in (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce.moc) !!

        Re: 1 metre tall xmas tree —James Trobaugh
   (...) Very cool Pete. I too had a LEGO tree this past Christmas. Mine stood just over 9'. Here is my father in-law standing next to it: (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

        Re: 1 metre tall xmas tree —Nathan Todd
   They're both very impressive! Makes me feel left out ; ) but I would miss the real tree too much... God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)