 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3780
3779  |  3781
Subject:
1 metre tall xmas tree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 05:31:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

My NLSO requested a LEGO xmas tree in December last year. It ended up at just
over a metre tall. I used one of my towers as the basis for the shape and
totally enclosed it in brown and green elements. Of course the trunk is
abnormally large in scale, but I have used the idea of a tree severely pruned
and sprouting back to life as the excuse :^)

I wound a string of cheapo xmas lights around it and ran a holiday train around
the base. By the time I took the photo, the train had been packed away.

-pete.w