 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3772
3771  |  3773
Subject:
Micro Scale Taj Mahal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:53:19 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here's a link to my newest micro-scale landmark: The Taj Mahal

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=233290>

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2312864>>

Thanks in advance

Arthur