 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3750
  Post office

Hello, I finished this building a little while ago and wanted to take pictures of it before my elevated subway hid it. It is a post office for my town. It is really nothing much in my opinion; just a corner building. I did want to point out that the (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town) !

  Re: Post office

(...) Very simple and modern. almost looks real. Love the use of the spiral staircases. Well done Aaron A (17 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Post office

(...) What an inventive way to use that staircase part! It really adds to the texture of the building. Spotlighted! "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Post office

(...) I was just saying at a fest on Saturday, 'has anyone managed to use those staircase parts for anything but a staircase?', and lo and behold! nice non-descipt building Tim (17 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Post office

(...) Aaron, Nelson, and Tim: Thanks! It is exactly what I was going for: a simple corner building. It will be hidden behind an elevated subway later this week. I have always wanted an El but the drag is that it hides the buildings . . . Thanks (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Post office

Jon, Damn that Sh** is dope!!! Really. I've been playing with the idea of using the Spiral staircases to make wall sections for some of my Belville-scale stuff, but this is by far a more innovative and useful application. Also, the elevated line is (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Post office

(...) That's a creative way to aviod the stud notch look of the 2X2 round bricks. I like it. David "Fuzzy" Gregory (17 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Post office

(...) Thanks, Damien. I am pretty excited about the elevated train line. It has taken me a while to get it to work smoothly due to two really high inclines. (it goes from underground to above ground in a really short section). I am really confident (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Post office

(...) Thanks! Jonathan (17 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)