 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3672
  Legcutus of Borg

Presenting (URL) Legcutus of Borg!> (URL) After finding the instructions for set 3723 on Peeron, I decided to build a minifig sculpture for myself. But when I was told the theme for this year's Hawaii FLL robotics tournament (which I was displaying (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

  Re: Legcutus of Borg

(...) Way cool. As a long time Star Trek fan, I approve. Though I live in Hawaii (at least until the end of January) and wish I could have seen this MOC first hand, my duties with the Navy have kept me extremely busy with virtually no free time. (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Legcutus of Borg

(...) When I first clicked on this post, I thought that I would read something about a minifig scale Picard/Borg. Thank you for the pleasant surprise! David (17 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Legcutus of Borg

(...) That would be even cooler imho. Then you could have ships, bases and legions of borg too. (17 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Legcutus of Borg

Well I don't know the reference/origin of the figure (explaining the 'future' to a castle builder is not easy ; ) but must admit I like the look of this guy a lot! Well done! God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Legcutus of Borg

May this maxifig live long and prosper! Awesome! (17 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)