 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3666
3665  |  3667
Subject:
CROCZILLA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 19:35:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey fellow builders!

Here’s my latest, CROCZILLA-had to share him with you all-

There’s more to him then meets the eye!! Click the link bellow and see ;)

Oddly not one bit of Technic used to build him, a first for me.

Please let me know what you think!

LONG LIVE THE BRICK!!

Megan