 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3653
    Parts and Support needed for Memorial Castle Tower Set —Brian Kelley
   We are now starting to get the Castle Tower together that is done in memorial for my son that died in my arms on fathers day. We are going to be donating one for every four sets sold to a child who has experienced a heart condition and will NOT be (...) (18 years ago, 20-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle)