 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 365
  Introducing Lion's Den...

After approx 6 months of on-and-off construction...(with a period of about 3 to 4 months of not doing very much with it) I present to everyone Lion's Den ... (MOC 2002). I started making this castle as a "replacement" to the Leo's Castle. Since (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Lion's Den...

Wassssup Everyone, I went MOC hunting, and I found this with no replys, so I decided to. It was made by Benjamin Medinets about 2-3 months ago. Here are the pics: (...) That makes it worth a response. Its a great keep, love the floring and the room (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing Lion's Den...

This is a nice MOC. Don't know how I missed it. It truly is a well designed keep. Way to go, Benjamin! Josh Wedin (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)