 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 365
364  |  366
Subject:
Introducing Lion's Den...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:39:51 GMT

After approx 6 months of on-and-off construction...(with a period of about
3 to 4 months of not doing very much with it)

I present to everyone Lion's Den ... (MOC 2002).

I started making this castle as a "replacement" to the Leo's Castle.
Since then, I've been able to get various key elements of the Leo's Castle,
but what's done is done, right?? ;)

Anyways, I uploaded the last of the pics for a while.
Here is the link to the Brickshelf folder (subject to moderation):

For those who cannot wait:

General Shot (small photo):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/moc-page/walled-mocs/MOC-2002/im001082.jpg

Front Gate (small photo):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/moc-page/walled-mocs/MOC-2002/im001068.jpg

Courtyard Shot (small photo):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/moc-page/walled-mocs/MOC-2002/im001067.jpg

1st floor shot 1 (small photo):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/moc-page/walled-mocs/MOC-2002/im001062.jpg

1st floor shot 2 (small photo):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/moc-page/walled-mocs/MOC-2002/im001065.jpg

2nd floor shot 1 (large photo):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/moc-page/walled-mocs/MOC-2002/2ndfl.jpg

2nd floor shot 2 (small photo):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/moc-page/walled-mocs/MOC-2002/im001080.jpg

2nd floor shot 3 (small photo):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/moc-page/walled-mocs/MOC-2002/im001081.jpg

Roof top (small photo):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/moc-page/walled-mocs/MOC-2002/lden4.jpg

The total build time is approx. 6 months, with several hundred dollars worth
of brick elements, including numerous purchases to Bricklink.

I am posting this now, since it WILL NOT be going Brickfest (2002) this
year... :(   It is TOO BIG to transport it from Niagara Falls area.

Anyways,

enjoy as always, and you are welcome to leave constructive criticism.

BTW, it is not designed as a "stand-alone" castle, but a keep in a larger
midieval scene.

Just don't ask me when I am going to work on the rest... :)

Benjamin Medinets