 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3637
3636  |  3638
Subject:
Teddy Brick Bears
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 23:59:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Presenting Teddy Brick Bears!

Five small and easy to build Lego Bears which I recently created to give as Christmas gifts.

I created the tan bear using Lego Digital Designer and a version of it (with black
bricks for eyes) will soon be available at the Lego Factory website under the name
“Teddy Bear” for less than $10 (pending approval). Instructions will be available there as well.

Please let me know which is your favorite!

Thanks,
Patrick Yrizarry