 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3558
  Wyldewood

(URL) (Click image for Gallery) Story: Deep in the forest lies Wyldewood, the Lair of the Forest Knight. Today the Red Wizard arrives for a meeting. The trusted assistants of the Forest Knight stand guard and perform various duties... It's been (...) (18 years ago, 30-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: Wyldewood

And here I was expecting a tribute to the most garish (URL) boardwalk> on the Jersey shore. I guess I've I been surrounded by NELUG amusement rides for too long? Really nice work, Big Daddy. The scale and composition are just wonderful. And not an (...) (18 years ago, 2-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)