 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3553
    Engine 5 Firehouse —Jonathan Lopes
   Hello, I've finished my most recent firehouse, that of FDNY Engine 5 on E. 14th Street in Manhattan. I got over there on Saturday and took a picture of the real thing as well. I may try to do that for the other firehouses in my gallery. Here is a (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town)

        Re: Engine 5 Firehouse —Nathan Todd
    Nice to see a MOC in one of the best 'new' lego colours. The sideways mounted bricks also compliment the building nicely. My only complaint would be the windows, they just don't do it for me for some reason... God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Engine 5 Firehouse —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks! I have been lucky to get to LLCA this past summer and was able to stock up on dark orange bricks. I had been there in 2002 or 2003 and bought quite a few then as well. It is one of my favorite colors and I use it quite a lot. Here are (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Engine 5 Firehouse —Nathan Todd
    Thanks for posting that link to your other work. I particularly like (URL) this> one, the sculpting on it is so well done! Keep up the good work and God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)