 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3553
3552  |  3554
Subject:
Engine 5 Firehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:23:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello,

I've finished my most recent firehouse, that of FDNY Engine 5 on E. 14th Street
in Manhattan.  I got over there on Saturday and took a picture of the real thing
as well.  I may try to do that for the other firehouses in my gallery.

Here is a link to the pictures:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=207146>

This is only a facade building.  It probably will not make it into my layout as
I am just about out of space and also there are 4 or 5 firehouses in it already.

Thoughts and comments always appreciated.

Thanks,

Jonathan