 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3552
  The Hall of Justice

Anyone here remember the Super Friends? Superman? Batman? The Wonder Twins? Okay - anyone remember their clubhouse? (URL) Yes, for some strange reason I decided to use up just about every white brick in my collection to recreate (URL) Hall of (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Re: The Hall of Justice

(...) Very nice! I like the the fountain and scultpture. Cool interior as well. Jonathan (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The Hall of Justice

(...) Splendid work, Chris. It's especially heartening to see that the (URL) announcer> now has such a classy (URL) place> to go when he's on a date with, say, (URL) Griffin>. MEANWHILE... (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The Hall of Justice

Very nice! The trouble alert is my faviourite, and the statue is well done, a walkway would have been cool. All round well done! God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The Hall of Justice

(...) The pictures don't show it very well, but the walkway *is* there - it's an overhang that circles the interior with the exception of over the back hangar door. The only part missing is the passthrough behind the statue. Of course, there's no (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The Hall of Justice

(...) as soon as I looked at the pics, I thought of the Cincinnati museum of natural history, formerly Union Terminal... (URL) I wonder if one of the original artists used it for their model, or even vice-versa :). very nice work, Darren (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)