 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3518
3517  |  3519
Subject:
RAH-105 "THUNDER-CHIEF" STEALTH HELICOPTER
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 02:58:03 GMT

I spent about 10 hours of build time on this "Stealth" helicopter that I named,
RAH-105 "Thunder-Chief". I incorporated a lot of S.N.O.T. on this moc and it
features an electric lego motor powered by a 9 volt battery that spins the rotor
with just a push of a button. My helicopter also features retractable landing
gear and hidden missles that are mounted under the retractable wings. The
interior is highly detailed and houses two mini-fig pilots. there is a
ball-jointed rotating cannon under the nose and the mini-fig pilots access the
cockpit through a retractable ladder that is under the fuselage.

I started this moc at the canopy and then it just flowed on and on until I was
finished. My favorite detail is the electric rotor. The motor and the 9 volt
battery are completely hidden. It should be noted that this moc (just like all
of my mocs) was built entirely with lego and without the use of glue.