 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3516
3515  |  3517
Subject:
Tupolev TU 104 Passenger plane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:59:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

After being inspired by seeing the work of BS user Gallery in real life at 1000steine Land (can someone fill me in with his name, I never caught it) I decided to combine his size and style of old-fashioned passenger plane with my love of Soviet design. Anyway, I’ll cut to the picture

Flickr

BS

Comments and criticisms are always a pleasure to read.

Tim

PS. And of course many thanks to “Gallery” for your beautiful work (planes and other).