 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3515
3514  |  3516
Subject:
Large Tropical Hillside House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:07:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

G’day all,

Been ages since I last posted any MOC stuff...

I recently built a house for a competition (hence the size for mobility and we were only allowed to take one picture).

The house has 5 levels and consists of a Master bedroom with Parents ‘outdoor’ Retreat & Ensuite, a Guest room (also with Ensuite) with a Spa on the Balcony, 3 bedrooms, Library, Lounge, Kitchen and Dining rooms, Study areas, LEGO room, Sun rooms, Reading room, spacious stairwells and an open entrance!

You will also see the many Balconies and features on both sides of the house, a Swimming Pool, Ponds, Waterfalls etc and wild grown Gardens, Tropical Plants, Flowers and Waterfalls…

As you can read above there is a LEGO room! I had to put one in there, as what is a house without a LEGO room? It was a must ;) I have not yet done other rooms inside the house, as in interior, due to time, but maybe before I dismantle it, I may do a few more rooms. The LEGO room was being decorated as I was building the levels up, so sadly the house was not designed to take each layer off.

And more here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=201585

Unfortunately the pictures are all over the place in the folder, some of them are also progress shots as I am sure you can figure out.

Hope you enjoy it!

Mel (Caddick - Legohead/s)

Germany