 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3463
  More vehicles

Hello, Here's a little update of what's been added to my vehicle folder since my last announcement. Some time ago I added a (URL) heavy weight tow truck> and a (URL) tractor truck> with a (URL) tanker trailer>. I just uploaded 2 new MOCs, a (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Re: More vehicles

(...) Very nice. I've never seen one of those compactors done in LEGO before. I also don't remember seeing a semi tanker made from big radar dishes. Cool! David (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: More vehicles

Wow!!! WOW! Wonderful work and detail. Seamless. You've got a bookmark from me. (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: More vehicles

(...) Hi Pierre, Amazing stuff, as always. Love the fire truck. Love the fact that it steers. That one thing alone adds so much to the picture. Excellent. Also I really like the landfill compactor. Excellent color choice for it. I have been a fan of (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: More vehicles

(...) ((snip)) (...) How long will it be before the Lego company realizes they should turn one of your MOCs into an official set? It would be like a license to print money. -Steven (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: More vehicles

I had not even noticed hat it steers! Is there an actaul steering mechanism from a wheel of some sort on the body of the truck? Perhaps you have to move the wheels by hand. It's so tight I can't tell. (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: More vehicles

Great models in a great folder! (These 5 models are not the only reason to follow the links) And I'm wondering about the wheels of the landfill compactor. Are they attached using the chain link/link tread 3873 on a gear wheel? Andreas (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: More vehicles

(...) Pierre, you never cease to amaze me with the amount of detail you pack on all your town vehicles. You will be the source of inspiration (i.e. a person to copy from) for vehicles if/when I build my own town layout! -Bryan (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: More vehicles

(...) (snip) (...) Thanks. I've seen the following semi tanker before, and it's where I got the inspiration actually. (URL) I have no idea who built it though. All I know is that is was displayed in a show in Germany. Pierre (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: More vehicles

(...) Thank you Jonathan and Fred. There's no steering mechanism, the wheels are just posable. Here's the trick: (URL) You'll need to add a 2x2 plate underneath to make it more sturdy. "gm" has made a 6-wide truck with steering mechanism: (URL) So (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: More vehicles

(...) Thanks! (...) Exactly. Pierre (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: More vehicles

(...) Very great Trucks ! I think this Truck was build by JuergenL ( member of www.1000steine.de ) I realy would like to see some more detailed pictures of your "blue-tractor-truck" to rebuild it. A picture of the bottom of the truck and maybe some (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)