 Town / 9020
Re: More vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:35:43 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Pierre Normandin wrote:
   Hello,

Here’s a little update of what’s been added to my vehicle folder since my last announcement. Some time ago I added a heavy weight tow truck and a tractor truck with a tanker trailer.

I just uploaded 2 new MOCs, a firetruck and a landfill compactor.

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated.

Pierre Normandin

Brickshelf folder

MOCpages

Very nice. I’ve never seen one of those compactors done in LEGO before. I also don’t remember seeing a semi tanker made from big radar dishes. Cool!

David