 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3436
    4 new Space Police MOCs —Florian Haag
   Hi, I just added four new MOCs on my website: (URL) Space Police I: Hopper: For this model, I wanted to try and use some newer parts in a Space Police I - themed glider. Moreover, I tried and built something which would actually make a small set. (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space) !

        Re: 4 new Space Police MOCs —David Simmons
   Hey Florian, Hadn't seen your page before, but man, if Lego ever put out the Investigation Center, I'd probably buy 4 (even if they cost $200 a pop!). Very nice work! Dave S. (18 years ago, 27-Jun-06, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 4 new Space Police MOCs —Florian Haag
   (...) Hi, glad you like it :-) Hope you also like my new Space Police building, the Operations Center (although it's a less complicated design and not so big): (URL) Regards, Florian (18 years ago, 6-Aug-06, to lugnet.space)